twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Curse you, technology!

I have just spent the last two hours trying to find new templates to redesign the layout of this blog. Needless to say, I am ready to hurt animals and small children right now. I don't really know anything about coding or blog design and am still trying to learn the fundamentals off google. I found a brilliant new template for my blog (the one you are now seeing) but couldn't figure out a way to get rid of the stupid twitter update up the top. I tried valiantly for about an hour to fiddle with the code and only remove that one feature but every attempt was unsuccessful. Son of a bitch.

So what did I do? The only logical course of action was to go and create a twitter account. Duh! I don't rate Twitter at all and think it is utterly useless, but if I am going to have that giant Twitter link up the top of my blog I might as well have my own Twitter profile to link to, right?

This leads me to my next point - isn't it crazy how pervasive technology is in our lives today? The internet has revolutionised modern life in so many ways. In particular, the internet has had a dramatic effect on social interactions. There is a plethora of options available online to keep in touch with friends, family and workmates. I am currently using Facebook, gmail, MSN, Twitter, last.fm, blogger, inthemix, 2+2 forums and flickr on a regular basis.

I'm not really sure where I am going with this...I am probably rambling...maybe it is time for bed.

CLIFF NOTES: Blog design giving me the shits, couldn't get rid of twitter icon, made a twitter account instead. Lots of different social network sites on the net.....TOO MANY???

0 comments:

Post a Comment